Post-Acute Recovery Program
Thank you for choosing East Bay Post-Acute for your recovery provider. We encourage those seeking Post-Acute recovery to come in for a no-cost pre-surgery consultation at our facility.
A visit to our facility prior to surgery can help ease tensions and ensure an optimal recovery through advanced planning and preparation. During his or her visit each patient will receive:
- A comprehensive recovery consultation regarding his or her post-surgical rehabilitation and nursing needs
- A comprehensive facility tour
- Introductions to our therapy and nursing teams
- A reservation in one of our semi-private suites
- A consultation with our discharge planner
- Assistance with pre-admission documentation
After each patient’s visit, we will contact the patient to discuss specific recovery protocols and will notify the appropriate staff at the hospital that they have pre-registered at East Bay Post-Acute. We provide post-surgical care for — but are not limited to — knee replacement, hip replacement, shoulder replacement, and spinal surgery.
Contact our Admissions Department at 510.407.7763 to get started.
Our facility offers the following services to our Post-Acute Recovery patients.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Specialize in Orthopedic and Stroke Patients
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Care
- Wound Management
- IV Therapy
- Tube Feeding
- Wound Vacs
- Diabetic Management